Sunday, February 3, 2013

Block of the Month

I am currently working on a fabulous quilt, receiving a block each  month from Material Obsession in Sydney. The block I am doing is by Sue Ross and is called 'Let's Twist Again'.
Each month I get a package of wacky prints and the pattern and templates. Delicious!
 

 
A portion of the finished quilt...not mine !!

 
Here are photos of block 1 and 2. All finished. There are a total of 9 blocks in all. Only 7 to go!
 
Star Wheel

Flower Garden

The photos below are of a finished quilt, quilted by Green Fairy Quilts, stunning!


 

1 comment:

  1. Do you have the pattern for this quilt by Sue Ross, called "Let's Twist Again"? I am looking for it 2 years too late (as usual!) and Material Obsession no longer has the pattern. Can I get a copy from you or can you help me find a copy of it?

    Thanks so very much,
    Shari
    arigeni at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete