Wednesday, January 23, 2013

1000 gift....up to date.

Waaaaaay behind posting these up. I keep a little book that Mum gave me and write my 3 gifts in it each night.
 


 
I used some Vintage style stickers to decorate some of the pages.
Love it.
 
 
68     Being in the country
 
67     Lunch at the beach
 
66     Bunbury Cathedral
 
65     Flowers at Bunnings
 
64     tombow markers
 
63     Wilbur rolling on the lawn
 
62     Max phoned
 
61     Chris called
 
60     flowers outside my window
 
59     Morgan, Matt, Amelie, Nan and Mum came over for dinner
 
58     inktense pencils from jacksons
 
57     Belinda phoned
 
56     Amelie phoned to say "hi Gigi" !
 
55     Quiet time alone
 
54     Green tea
 
53     Liam visited
 
52     Cool, cool day
 
51     Mark home this morning
 
 
 
 

 
 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment